1. Can one collect the vehicle at the airport?
Yes, our representative will await you in "arrivals" holding a board "IBIZA MAR RENT A CAR". If you previously forward to our office a photocopy of your drivers license the contract will be prepared prior to you arrival.
2. Does an airport pick-up carry a supplement?
Yes, the fee is 15 euros.
3. Can one ret a vehicle without a credit card?
No, a credit card and its expiry date is essential to confirm your booking. There is a penalty of a one day rent fee in the event of a no-show delayed or absent cancellation.
4. From what age can one rent a vehicle?
Minimum driver age is 21 and three years driving experience.
5. My rental car insurance consists of what cover?
The insurance covers third party liability, theft and damage caused to the vehicle except the agreed excess which oscilates between 100-200 euros. Damage to the underside of the vehicle is not covered by the insurance under any circumstances. Punctures and blow-outs are also excluded. If you drive under the influence of alcohol, drugs or in a temerarious manner you will be excluded from the insurance.
6. Is there a fee for an additional driver?
There is no charge for an additional driver.
7. Is there a charge if one has to cancel a reservation?
If the cancellation is not made within a minimum of 48 hours, a charge of one days rental will be applied.
8. Does the insurance cover loss of keys or the theft of personal objects left in the vehicle?
No, all personal items are left at the owner's risk. The loss of car keys is not covered by the insurance. Their replacement has to be paid by the client of the rented vehicle.
9. What is necessary to make a reservation?
'A credit or debit card. An open credit card.
10. Can you recommend any good hotels or information about the island?
Our team will be available to help answer your questions, give advice on Ibiza's best places to visit and its trusted establishments.
Phone Booking 971 34 12 39